Installation, relocation and commissioning
Here at Walker we can service and repair existing equipment, keeping your systems running efficiently and maintaining the safety and well-being of your staff. We can also install new equipment, and we do so with the same high standards we apply to everything else.
We’ve been doing this for 30 years, and in that time we’ve built a team of hand-picked engineers who share our commitment to the best levels of customer service. A combination of in-house and external training means that our engineers always work to the applicable British Standard and are able to install the newest and most up to date equipment.
Amongst the equipment which we install are the following products:
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Laminar flows
- Fume cupboards
- Pharmaceutical Isolators
- Flexible film isolators
- Specimen isolation units / Drug recovery systems
- Local exhaust and ventilation systems (LEV)
- Robotic and specialist equipment enclosures
- Downflow tables
- Downflow booths
We can also supply, install and commission extract ducting to British Standard, applicable to Safety Cabinets, Fume Cupboards and extract hoods, for fumes or particles. We can source and supply virtually any size of ducting.
- New ducts for new equipment.
- Replacement of existing ducting
- Connecting old ducts to new equipment
- Identifying suitability for equipment to existing ducting
- Containment lab air flow bypass system so as to maintain a constant room negative pressure
- Fitment if air tight shutoff dampers manual and motorised
- Fast acting flow regulators for laboratory pressure control
- Mechanical constant volume damper
At the same time as fitting ducting we can install a bespoke, weather proof box designed to your exact requirements, while using single or three phase motors to tailor the fan to suit your needs.
Laboratory ventilation and control systems
We are able to design and install laboratory control systems, with a concept through to commissioned process all done by ourselves. This can include:-
- All supply and extract ducting
- Fans and controllers
- Fast acting control dampers to prevent positive pressures in the event of extract failure
- Air tight shutoff dampers motorised and manual
- Room pressure relief dampers
- Touchscreen user control systems
- Control system with built in lab fumigation stages
- External and internal alarms and beacons
- Interaction with safety cabinets
- SMS alarm notification
In all cases, we provide a full support and after care service and we’ll often attempt to deal with technical issues free of charge over the phone. When we install equipment for a client it marks the start of a long term relationship. We’re on hand for regular servicing, and to provide any emergency repairs needed. That’s why clients such as universities, government research facilities and pharmaceutical companies come to us time and time again to install their equipment. Contact us today if you’d like to learn more about our installation services.